Sunday, February 03, 2019

Happy National Ice Cream for Breakfast Day!


l





It's my 2nd favorite Holiday! Happy National Ice Cream for Breakfast Day!   This year the kids opted to have their ice cream on the side instead of as a donut sandwich.   Next year, I think I need to bring back the waffles.  After 1 day of school it was great to have a weekend off!  And it was exciting to get my new pajamas in the mail from my mom
  They sure are snuggly!  It was a quiet weekend except for a few errands which included soccer practice and a game.  He score 2 goals in the game.  He has been on a roll
..I put up some video of a few of his goals that I sort of caught on camera.  (I am not the best camera person).  
Today, Alaina and I worked on cutting out pajama pants that she will sew, Ky and I made puppy chow and hung pictures in his room and Talia and I colored.  It was a good bonding afternoon before the superbowl.

No comments: