Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Day 2 of no school!









Another fun cold snow day/no school day in the! Today's theme was "kids bake me something! Kylan made me brownies with cookie. Alaina made me French bread -one loaf that will be used for sub sandwiches tomorrow and one loaf that will go with dinner tomorrow. Talia made me pumpkin scones. It was delightful! I also had them clean out all their drawers so I can get rid of my hutch. I am excited to get that out of here, especially since it has really just been destroyed by the children and moves over the years. And we played a good game of cadoo at the end of the day. The kids enjoyed their hot chocolate with my special frothed milk and some peppermint sprinkles on top.  Oh...and I finally got a picture of Kylan reading to the girls.  He reads to them often and it is really sweet!  Kylan has ralready read 4 of the Harry Potter books to Alaina!  The love of reading has definitely been passed down to these kiddos!

No comments: