Saturday, February 06, 2010

Do NOT order Products from LULU.com

We ordered a series of calendars online from a website called lulu.com.  We ordered them mid-December.  We received the calendars in record time, however we quickly discovered they were 2009 calendars.  *Interesting*.  So we ordered calendars in December of 2009 and they sent us 2009 calendars...hmmm..how does that happen. 
Anyway we emailed the company asking them to please correct the problem.  They never emailed us back or even addressed our complaint. At this point we are very angry--having spent a significant amount of money on these calendars.  Here is where you have to LOVE modern technology.  To all my blog readers---NEVER purchase anything from LULU.com.  You do not know what you will be sent and if you get sent something incorrect, they will NOT follow up with you.  Please pass this  info along to your friends.   Stay away from LULU self publishing MY LULU and of course LULU.com.  (I am trying to put their name in here lots of different ways in case anyone googles them --they can see what this company is all about.)  And finally--I would like to enclose my last email to the company.

Problem:  LULU website


Describe the problem:   We emailed over a month ago with a complaint on the calendars you sent us. You NEVER emailed back or even ACKNOWLEDGED our complaint. We are very angry with your company and its procedures for having NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. For the record, I would like you to know that I will NEVER be purchasing anything from your company again--and I will be sure to let my friends and fellow employees know about your indifference towards your customers and their purchases. I will also be sharing this info on my blog and Facebook. You have to LOVE modern technology.
Your Ignored Former Customer,
Jessica Schnake

No comments: