Friday, April 29, 2011

The newest Schnake has arrived! Video and Pics

I don't have a ton of time right now to write all about her arrival...but I will soon.  For this blog, I figured I would just get some pics and video up.  I will get her story up soon!

Daddy took this video just minutes after Talia Rose was born. You may notice the camera work isn't the greatest--but I think it just shows how Daddy was caught up in the moment. How precious!



This video is about 10 minutes after birth when I got to meet her.



About 2 hours after birth. I am "recovering" and Daddy is bonding with our new daughter.



Two days old and a bumped nose...



Rocking the baby...



And finally, these are pictures that the photographer at the hospital took. Very cute!

http://www.our365.com/NewbornPortraits/BabyDetail.aspx?birthid=020f217e-dc79-4aa1-9ffc-7cb146eb7570

No comments: