Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Kylan's haircut

Before...

After
We got a new trimmer from Debi.  I was so excited!  What a great way to save money!  I could now cut Rob's hair!  YEAH!  Well, first I needed to test my trimmer abilities.  Ky was a wonderful option.  I was not planning to cut all his hair short, I just wanted to do the back.

Things went really well and I was impressed by how easy the clippers went.   When it came time to clean up his sideburns, I discovered the clippers did not do a good job.  So I had Rob go get his shaver and he then attempted to trim them.  BIG MISTAKE.  They were crooked.  I told him he had to fix them and then they got worse.  Next thing I knew Ky was sitting in the chair with no sideburns.  Poor kid looked like an Amish lad.  At that point we felt we had no choice but to take "ALL" of it off.  So yes, I trimmed my sweet boys head.  I almost cried.  I love his hair long.  *Sigh*  And now he looks so much older...

So lesson learned--don't let Rob near Ky's hair.  And yes we will be growing it back out.

No comments: