Friday, November 18, 2022

College visits









I had the privilege of taking 30 seniors on an overnight field trip visiting colleges.   This is normally a trip that takes place junior year, but due to Covid it was pushed off.  The trip was a lot of fun.  Our first stops were UW EauClaire and then mall of America on day 1.  We then visited Augsburg and University of Minnesota-Twin cities.  It was a great time.  I had baked (or had Ky bake 😂)cookies for the students, but I grabbed the wrong container with 2 sad muffins.  Oops!  The teachers helped me take a pic of sleeping outside of the students doors...I told them I took this job to keep them safe very seriously!  😂. It was so much fun!  Oh...and I completed with 2 students on a plank challenge.  After 12 minutes, I gave the win to the other student as long as he would tell everyone in class that I earned his respect.  So much fun!  Can't wait to go with my next class!
 

No comments: