Sunday, November 27, 2022

Decorating for Christmas

 



The tree is up! Dad wanted a real one so we set a budget and he found a fir. Not a big fan of this tree, but it worked out just fine. Next year for getting a live tree I want the experience of actually picking one out and cutting it down. I'll pay more money for that!  Everyone did the usual jobs. I enjoyed handing the ornaments out. The kids hang their own ornament. This is tradition every year as they get to pick new ornament every year. I often think about how empty our tree will be eventually when the kids take their ornaments with them and move out. 

I realize now I didn't take very many pictures. But it was a nice time had by all! Ky helped to hang the garage lights. However, "helped" is a very generous word for what he did. He was terrified of going up the ladder. So I did much of it myself.  It was a beautiful warm day so perfect for hanging lights.

No comments: