Wednesday, February 23, 2022

V-Day

 






Valentine's Day was a very nice day. It was nice after a rough weekend. I had two students actually bring me Valentine's gifts which was surprising. That was a first. The kids received lots of great Valentine's gifts from their grandparents. And talia's school had a candlelight walk which we enjoyed. I also came home to flowers that Rob had bought me. It was a very nice day. Especially since Valentine's Day isn't really a day we celebrate.  Every day should be Valentine's Day.  


Side note.. this was the last time I bought Valentines for kids. This is Talia's 5th grade valentine, so last year for cards. When I went to Target the shelves were empty.  She had to have cards for her last elementary Valentine's day. Thankfully we found some that somebody must have discarded in a different area of the store, so it all worked out.

No comments: