Friday, April 11, 2014

Friday, April 11

I am thankful for beautiful weather!
I am thankful for time to work outside.  I am thankful for my strawberry patch that looks AWESOME!  I am thankful that soon I will be gardening again.  I am thankful for others that are knowledgeable in raspberry bushes.

I am thankful that Rob's brother Ryan visited us today.  I am thankful that he helped me in the yard and played with the kids.  I am thankful for the gym--I needed it this morning, as well as the separation from my children.  I am thankful for neighbors that come over to play and to chat.

I am thankful for chocolate chip cookies!  I am thankful for leftovers --which give me more time to work outside.  I am thankful for the nice family walk.  I am thankful that Talia let me carry her on my back (I miss those days!)  I am thankful for her back snuggles and easy breathing as she fell asleep on my back. 

I am thankful for the start of spring break!  And the extra time I will get with my kids! I am thankful for friends to share this time with.  I am thankful for Daddy getting a day off to celebrate it with us.  I am thankful for a good night of sleep!

II Corinthians  4:7-9
But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us.  We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed, perplexed, but not in despair, persecuted, but not abandoned, struck down, but not destroyed.

No comments: