Thursday, February 27, 2014

Thursday, February 27th

I am thankful for short posts--which this one will be.

Last night, I started to feel ill.  It appears I picked up Ky's bug from Monday.  I am feeling much better now, but I am tired.  I am thankful for tv to entertain the kids.  I am thankful for carpools, so I didn't have to pick up/drop off the kids.  I am thankful for children that can take care of the important things themselves. 

At one point, I didn't think I was going to get Alaina to school, but I am thankful that she listened and I was able to drop her off (even if I was in my bathrobe.)

I am thankful that because I was inside I didn't really have to experience the cold weather outside.  I am thankful that I have a teaching job for tomorrow which will hopefully be easier and not take too much physical energy (because right now I am wiped!) Here's to soaring like an eagle tomorrow....

Psalms 103:2-5
Bless the LORD, O my soul, And forget none of His benefits; Who pardons all your iniquities; Who heals all your diseases; Who redeems your life from the pit; Who crowns you with lovingkindness and compassion; Who satisfies your years with good things, So that your youth is renewed like the eagle.

No comments: