Wednesday, January 08, 2014

January 2nd

I loved that it was another day of sleeping in (8 of course!)  ( I didn't love that my husband had to go back to work.)  I loved the fact that it was our first day of our Clean Eating Detox and the breakfast shake was pretty good even if it was full of spinach.  I loved watching my kids finish the lasts of the cinnamon rolls.  I loved Julie's email saying how wonderful they were--and I loved Rob all the more!   I loved going to the Princeton Club and being able to stay for a full session of punk rope.  I loved how it kicked my butt and reminded me I needed to start running again.  I loved taking the kids to Walmart to exchange a few gifts (things they already had.)  (I did NOT love the customer service and I was reminded once again why I don't shop at Walmart as my heart ached for those that work there full time and still need food stamps to live.)  I loved watching Ky pick out another Lego Set. And guiltily I did love the Christmas clearance where I bought lots of jars for gifts next year.  I LOVED watching my kids tear open the new Lego sets they bought  (Yes they got more Legos!) and play so nicely with each other.  I loved the dinner we had as a family--hummus chicken--despite the work and it being so "lemony".  I loved watching Rob read the kids their bedtime story.

No comments: