Friday, March 14, 2014

Friday, March 14

Happy Pi Day!

It was fun waking up with the kids and then having them wake up Daddy.  Alaina asked him if he was going to make a pie for us since it was Pi Day!  Apparently, he had forgotten so she told him that we have to celebrate the special number day.  I love it when my kids try to talk about things they don't really understand.

Today I subbed at Ky's school.  I had a nice time.  I worked with some kids that were challenging, but overall I think things went really well.  I even had a chance to talk with a few of the teachers and get to know them better (as well as the principal.)  We are so blessed to have such great teachers and a principal.  They are all really passionate about their jobs.

It was nice to come home to my children (except when I came home, no one was here!) So actually they did come home to me. 

It was a peaceful afternoon/evening with preparations for Nana's birthday. Rob made a wonderful dinner and dessert--sadly there was no pie. Oh, well. I guess we can't do it all!

Matthew 11:28 - 30
Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

No comments: