Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Tuesday, March 4

Tuesday Schmuesday.

We were all woken by Talia's yelling at 6:30 this morning.  I am thankful that she has a healthy set of lungs (though sometimes I wish they took time to warm up.)

I am thankful for the time we had to relax today.  I am thankful for Alaina's pictures including the one of her and her husband.  Yeah--I will be keeping an eye out for him.  I have a few words I would like to say to him before they get too far into this marriage.

I am thankful for Dentist appointments.  The kids had great check-ups and Talia is excited for the next visit, when she too will get her teeth checked out.  I am thankful for Ky's thoughtfulness.  He picked out a toy (after the appointment) for Talia.  I am thankful that Talia was not hurt too badly when she stuck her fingers in a closing door.

I am thankful to be able to listen to conversations between my kids.  Today, it was Alaina telling Talia that the dentist kept cavities away.  And cavities are holes in your teeth.  You get holes in your teeth when you don't brush.

Alaina is one smart girl!

I am thankful for yummy mock Orange Julius.  They were pretty good and the kids liked them.  A healthy snack is always a good thing.  I am thankful for Talia's continued passion for ballet.  It is rather amusing watching her run around in tights and a tutu all day. 

I am thankful that Alaina shared with me her life ambtions today.  She told me she plans to be famous by becoming a singer.  She wants to be on the front of magazines and everyone should know her.  I wasn't quite sure how to respond to this....yeah, and I still am not.  Hmmmm....

I am thankful that Alaina loves my Cabbage Patch doll as much as I did.  It was wonderful seeing her tucked in bed next to my girl.  I am so glad she has a new "mommy" 30 years later. 

Romans 8:1-2
Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus,  because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death.





 

No comments: