Sunday, March 02, 2014

Sunday, March 2

I am thankful for a lazy Sunday morning.  I am thankful that Talia slept in and that we entertained her with Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood so we could lay in bed for 30 minutes more.  I am thankful that I have a husband that likes to bake.  I am thankful for yummy chocolate chip scones with homemade whipped cream.  I love when he gets fancy!

I am thankful for time to read and pretreat stained clothes.  I am thankful for time to "dance" with Talia and time to enjoy watching her pretend to be a ballerina.  I am thankful for snuggle time, giggles, and books to read.  I am thankful that I am able to treasure these moments and enjoy them. 

I am thankful for Nana and Grandma Jan and the wonderful and too short visit we had with them when we went to pick up Ky & Alaina.  I am thankful for great conversations and good laughs.  I am thankful for Minions and their love of bananas.
I am thankful for Talia songs to visit Nana.

I am thankful for leftovers that are easily heated for a quick dinner.  I am thankful for time to prepare for the week to come.  I am thankful for stories read to children--stories that are so well known that the kids read along with Dad. 

Psalm 103:1
Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name!

 



 
 

No comments: